These are the plans you can get to publish on our site.
Starting at $3k/mo for 3 sites
Want to publish on our 7 sites unlimitedly each month and reach 350k monthly readers?
Similar to the “6 Post Plan”, but without any posting limits!
Have questions about the Unlimited Plan? Message us.
About our site
Remarkable is a publication read by more than 95k entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals every month.
We’ve become an authority in the personal branding space by featuring the most inspirational stories and allowing people like you to tell their stories from a first person perspective.
Why get an account to post on Remarkable? 🔥
Because you will be able to grow your brand, earn a high-quality link through our immediate-publishing and viewership of 95k monthly readers.
1. What’s the difference between the One Post, Homepage, 6 Post and Unlimited plans?
In a nutshell, the main difference is the amount of posts and sites you can get.
- With the One Post, you get 1 post on this site.
- With the Homepage plan, you get 1 post on this site that gets promoted on the homepage (getting you more than 3 times the views of a normal post) and shows up without a sponsored label.
- With the 6 Post plan, you get a much better price per post, allowing you to publish up to 6 posts in a month.
- The Unlimited plan is focused on agencies and companies which need a higher amount of posts for their clients. Unlike the other plans, the Unlimited plan includes unlimited posts from all our Media sites (Future Sharks, So Influential, Remarkable, Authority Daily, Total GirlBoss, CryptoTimes and AbsoluteBaller) [depending on how many sites you get] which is very recommended if your clients are of different industries or you are looking for mentions in a variety of websites with good DR.
2. On which 7 sites can I publish?
We have a network of 7 popular sites you can publish your articles on:
- Future Sharks (subscription plan here)
- So Influential (subscription plan here)
- Remarkable (subscription plan here)
- Authority Daily (subscription plan here)
- Total GirlBoss (subscription plan here)
- CryptoTimes (subscription plan here)
- AbsoluteBaller (subscription plan here)
If you want to bundle them all together, choose the Unlimited plan to post unlimitedly.
Only need 1 post per site? Get the 7 site bundle here: https://alejandrorioja.com/product/7-site-package/
3. Which plan should I buy?
- If you are a Marketing Agency or PR Agency with different clients, we recommend you go for the Unlimited plan as you will be able to feature your clients in diverse sites and niches.
- If you are a small agency, the 6 Post plan may be the most suitable for you.
- For startups and solopreneurs, the One Post plan is the most popular one. (we recommend buying 1 post on each of our 7 sites 😉 )
If you are still unsure, please message us and we will be happy to guide you.
4. I’m a large PR agency. Can I talk to someone?
If you are a PR agency, you can offer instant approval of press articles (which no other site offers) and build great relationships with your clients. Feel free to message us for a custom plan if you are interested in bundling all sites together.
Posting and Promoting
1. How do I post?
After you pick and pay for a plan, you will be given post credits that you can use to post following these instructions.
2. How do I make sure my posts get the most reads?
Make it super valuable, teach the reader something and encourage them to share it with their friends.
Also, don’t forget to share your post on all your social media accounts, email it to your subscribers. We’ve also seen entrepreneurs get a lot of traffic by boosting their posts on Instagram and FB.
Lastly, link it from your homepage or /press section on your website.
3. Will my article show up as sponsored? Can I remove the sponsored label?
You can get the Homepage plan that comes without a sponsored label. All other plans will have the sponsored label which looks like this:
4. What is the “homepage banner”? Why should I get it?
The homepage banner is the largest and most prominent real estate on our homepage. Here’s what it looks like:
Getting on this banner gets you about 3x more clicks than a normal post. This feature is available on our Homepage plan.
1. What type of content can I post?
Our sites are best suited for entrepreneurs promoting their stories and businesses. Share your story from a first person perspective or make it an interview format! (If you need inspiration with interview questions, find it here: http://futuresharks.com/interview)
We don’t accept hate speech, gambling, casino, adult content, links to onlyfans pages, or anything you wouldn’t want your mom to read.
2. Do you have an example of a great post?
Yes, read the story of Ryan Kearns here: https://remarkablemag.com/ryan-kearns
3. What can I link out to?
Your own website (as long as it’s not spammy), your social media accounts, a sales page. You may not link out to adult content, onlyfans pages, link farms, or otherwise spammy sites.
4. Can you write the article for me?
Yes, you can pay for the article writing here and we will get to writing right away, showcasing you in the best light given our PR expertise.
5. What are your article requirements?
It must be unique, 500+ words (the more words, the better for your SEO!) and truthful. Please review our user agreement for more info.
1. Do you have a Media Kit for the sites? How much traffic does each site get?
Yes, our media kit is here. It includes our niches, monthly traffic and other useful info.
2. What is Domain Rating?
Domain Rating (or DR) is a metric by Ahrefs that measures how authoritative a website is. Generally, the higher the DR, the better a site usually ranks on Google results.
Domains in the DR50+ are considered very authoritative. Most of our sites have DR60+.
3. Will it improve my SEO?
Yes, getting links and brand mentions from different sites with a good Domain Authority will drastically improve the page rank of your site and your SEO. You can read more about off page-seo here.
1. How do I edit my bio and profile pic?
Go to Account > Edit Profile.
2. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
You can reset it by going to Lost Password? and then entering your email or username.
1. How is the payment done?
You can pay securely using PayPal, credit card or debit card. Your post credits will be activated immediately after payment.
The subscriptions are non-refundable, recurring [in the case of the monthly plans], and you must abide by the contributor rules and terms and conditions to maintain your account and posts.
2. I paid for a plan, now what?
Thank you! Now you may follow these instructions: https://futuresharks.com/instructions to post directly on our site(s) 🙂
3. How do I cancel my monthly subscription?
For monthly subscriptions, you can go to My Account > Subscription and then hit “cancel”.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Any unused credits will remain available until the expiration date.